Are you tired of diet after diet? Are you constantly gaining weight then losing weight, just to gain it all back again?
If you are just as fed up as we are, then you are in for a treat. Today, we are joined with Dr. Lucy Burns all the way from Australia! We are taking all of your low-carb myths and mysteries and putting them to light as we answer all of your burning questions on how to stop dieting forever and finally fall into a balanced eating style that works in real-life so that you don’t have to ever worry about dieting again.
Dr. Burns dishes on:
- How do we shift our thinking on what “diet foods” consist of?
- Is there a best time to begin this style of eating?
- How does self-talk play a role?
- What is the reason we are driven towards certain foods?
- Is there a reason why I am craving carbohydrates and sweets so much?
- What is the deal with fiber? And how much do we really need?
- What different lifestyle trends impact our lab levels?
- Is it possible to prevent diseases with food alone?
- What if I am pregnant or breastfeeding— what is the best eating pattern for that?
- How do you maintain the weight loss once it is lost?
Want to get more of Dr. Lucy Burns’ wisdom and insight?
We totally understand! You can find her recommendations on her website, learn about the programs she offers, follow her suggestions and insight on Instagram, listen to her podcast, and even like her practice on Facebook.
Prefer to watch instead of listen? We love to put a face to the name! You can see our livestreamed chat on our YouTube channel!
Interested in our Lean for Life Membership?
Help yourself feel aligned using our three phase approach: Lean for Life Membership called Heal, Optimize , and Refinewhere you will be empowered to reverse previous metabolic damage with the assistance of our team of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists. Check out more details on our website!
Want to learn more about our one-on-one Empowered Nutrition coaching? Book a free chemistry call to discuss your story and see if we’re a good fit.
Enjoying the podcast?
Please review the Empowered Nutrition Podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Then, send me a screenshot of your positive review to email@example.com as a DM on Instagram (@empowerednutrition.health). Include a brief description of what you’re working on with your health and/or nutrition and I’ll send you a free custom meal plan!
Do you have questions you would like answered on the Empowered Nutrition podcast? You can propose your questions/ideas by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on: