Do you have a child struggling with Crohn’s or other digestive issues? Or maybe you find yourself struggling with digestive complications? Do you find that you are surrounded by more questions than answers?
We feel you and want to help! We called on GI functional dietitian, Jennifer Masters (AKA GI Jennifer) and talked about her specific pediatric Crohn’s case study. Ultimately, we all want to know about the root cause of symptoms, so we’re here to talk about the data and tests that put it all on the table.
In this case study discussion, we unpack:
- How did Jennifer get into the integrative and functional space?
- Are elimination diets the way to help heal Crohn’s?
- What is the difference between IgG sensitivity test and the MRT test?
- What are the pitfalls to doing a simple IgG test?
- Can you see positive results after eliminating foods?
- What if my child is a picky eater? We impose further restrictions? How will they gain weight?
- What is the most effective way to get pediatric Crohn’s into remission?
- Is it possible to stay in remission long-term?
- How long is optimal to be on the anti-yeast or anti-fungal protocol?
Want to read Jennifer’s case study or find out more about her practice?
Let us hook you up! You can find her on her website or check out her published case study here!
Prefer to watch instead of listen? We love putting a face to the name! You can see our live-streamed chat on our YouTube channel!
Did we tell you that we have this awesome membership available?
We have recently launched all THREE PHASES Lean for Life Membership called Heal, Optimize , and Refine where you will be empowered to reverse previous metabolic damage with the assistance of our team of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists. Check out more details on our website!
Want to learn more about our one-on-one Empowered Nutrition coaching? Book a free chemistry call to discuss your story and see if we’re a good fit.
Enjoying the podcast?
Please review the Empowered Nutrition Podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Then, send me a screenshot of your positive review to email@example.com as a DM on Instagram (@empowerednutrition.health). Include a brief description of what you’re working on with your health and/or nutrition and I’ll send you a free custom meal plan!
Do you have questions you would like answered on the Empowered Nutrition podcast? You can propose your questions/ideas here or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on: