Are you or someone you know struggling with fertility– men included? You’re not alone!
Fertility obstacles come in many different shapes and sizes, and we called on expert Ayla Barmmer, MS, RDN, LDN, to help shed light on a different perspective that is much less talked about. What does nutrition therapy look like regarding male fertility wellness? Find out on today’s podcast!
In our newest episode, we cover:
- Fertility from both men and women’s perspective
- How does men’s pre-conception health impact fertility and birth?
- What interventions are available for men to improve generations to come?
- Do we have control over how our genetics are expressed?
- How do these factors impact IVF?
- What are some tips for men for pre-conception?
- What are environmental factors that might be impacting fertility?
- How do supplements play a role?
What to know more about Ayla and her practice?
Want a high quality prenatal or male reproductive health supplements? Ayla’s got the goods at her company website, FullWell, and you get a discount of 10% off when you use the code EMPOWERED at checkout.
Prefer to watch instead of listen? We’ve got you covered. You can see our livesteamed chat on our YouTube channel.
Looking for help with optimizing your health?
Want to learn more about our one-on-one Empowered Nutrition coaching? Book a free chemistry call to discuss your story and see if we’re a good fit.
Think your metabolism could some healing or a reboot? We’ve got you covered! Our Lean for Life Membership phase one and two called “Heal” and “Optimize” will help you feel empowered to reverse previous metabolic damage with the support of our team of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists. Check out our website for more details!
Enjoying the podcast?
Please review the Empowered Nutrition Podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Then, send me a screenshot of your positive review to email@example.com as a DM on Instagram (@empowerednutrition.health). Include a brief description of what you’re working on with your health and/or nutrition and I’ll send you a free custom meal plan!
Follow us on: