Stressed about the upcoming holiday season? Don’t worry!
We talked with personal trainer, nutritionist, best-selling author, and podcast host, Brian Keane, on how to change your mindset in our most recent podcast episode! Brian has such a relatable attitude when it comes to reaching your health and wellness goals, it really is a must listen!
During our conversation, we discuss:
- The root of your weight loss woes: is it hormonal or mindset?
- The three foundational truths to seeing your goals come to life
- The three buckets that need to be focused on within goal setting
- The overlooked tool that can contribute to hitting your goals faster
- How to get ahead of the weekend fall-off
- The way to check-in with your body to see if hunger is true or emotional
- Strategies to cope with emotional eating
- The best way(s) to leverage your motivation and stay consistent
Want to check out more that Brian has to offer?
Prefer to watch instead of listen? We love putting a face to the name! You can see our live-streamed chat on our YouTube channel!
Interested in our Lean for Life Membership?
Help yourself feel aligned using our three phase approach: Lean for Life Membership called Heal, Optimize , and Refinewhere you will be empowered to reverse previous metabolic damage with the assistance of our team of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists. Check out more details on our website!
Want to learn more about our one-on-one Empowered Nutrition coaching? Book a free chemistry call to discuss your story and see if we’re a good fit.
Enjoying the podcast?
Please review the Empowered Nutrition Podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Then, send me a screenshot of your positive review to email@example.com as a DM on Instagram (@empowerednutrition.health). Include a brief description of what you’re working on with your health and/or nutrition and I’ll send you a free custom meal plan!
Do you have questions you would like answered on the Empowered Nutrition podcast? You can propose your questions/ideas by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on: