Have you heard of ‘Blue Zones’ before? Ever wondered what is behind the root of those locations and what the nutritional research suggests?
Join me for a discussion with fellow Registered Dietitian and global expert on food sustainability, Diana Rodgers. Diana and I both have a ‘beef’ to pick with the Blue Zones
Listen in on this discussion in which we both share what we have found in terms of:
- The nutritional adequacy of the diet
- Overall confounding factors in healthy aging aside from diet
- The flaws in the research supporting the diet
- The evidence for a high degree of fraud and error among centenarian data (see Saul Newman article below)
- Conflicts of interest that impact the promotion of vegetarian and vegan diets
- How the Blue Zones diet stacks up to my typical diet (my specific data listed in the below report)
- Where you can learn more about Diana and her important work around sustainable agriculture and nutrition
Check out the full episode here!
Enjoyed what Diana Had to say?
Want to learn even more about Blue Zones?
Looking for help with optimizing your health?
Are you struggling to heal and revamp your metabolism? Don’t worry! We have recently launched our Lean for Life Membership phases one and two called “Heal” and “Optimize” where you will be empowered to reverse previous metabolic damage with the assistance of our team of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists. Find out more details here.
We’re accepting new clients for functional nutrition! Book a free chemistry call to discuss your story and see if we’re a good fit!
Would you like some “nutritional insurance”? Get a free one year supply of Vitamin D and five free travel packs with your first purchase of Athletic Greens’ AG1 nutritional supplement when you visit athleticgreens.com/empowered
Enjoying the podcast?
Please review the Empowered Nutrition Podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Then, send me a screenshot of your positive review to email@example.com as a DM on Instagram (@empowerednutrition.health). Include a brief description of what you’re working on with your health and/or nutrition and I’ll send you a free custom meal plan!
Follow us on: