Whether you’re sober curious, want to cut back, or just want to get some more information on the impacts of alcohol, you’ve come to the right place.
This is our first time on the podcast taking a closer look at the health implications of alcohol to determine if it is something that can be used in ‘moderation’ or could be scaled down completely. This week, we are joined with This Naked Mind senior coach and functional nutritionist Teri Patterson to help us spill the tea.
We answer these burning questions:
- Where is the best place to start if you are thinking about quitting or reducing alcohol?
- How do you set meaningful intentions related to alcohol?
- How do you dictate the role that alcohol has in our lives?
- Alcohol’s affect in our dopamine and pleasure receptors—how does this impact our other pleasures in life?
- Does alcohol impact blood sugar, cortisol, and other hormones?
- Are there safe levels of alcohol consumption?
- Are there healthier types of alcohol?
- What are some other tools that we can use when we are uncomfortable without libations?
- Let’s help reframe the thoughts: what can be gained by reducing alcohol?
Can’t get enough of what Teri has talked about?
We know, she is so full of light and positive energy. You can find her recommendations on her website, follow her suggestions and insight on Instagram, and follow her coaching on Facebook. On her website, you can find her FREE resource titled “Five Healthy Reasons to Take a Break”
Prefer to watch instead of listen? You can see our livestreamed chat on our YouTube channel!
Interested in our Lean for Life Membership?
Help yourself feel aligned using our three phase approach: Lean for Life Membership called Heal, Optimize , and Refinewhere you will be empowered to reverse previous metabolic damage with the assistance of our team of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists. Check out more details on our website!
Want to learn more about our one-on-one Empowered Nutrition coaching? Book a free chemistry call to discuss your story and see if we’re a good fit.
Enjoying the podcast?
Please review the Empowered Nutrition Podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Then, send me a screenshot of your positive review to firstname.lastname@example.org as a DM on Instagram (@empowerednutrition.health). Include a brief description of what you’re working on with your health and/or nutrition and I’ll send you a free custom meal plan!
Do you have questions you would like answered on the Empowered Nutrition podcast? You can propose your questions/ideas by email to: email@example.com
Follow us on: